- Employee management page lets you manage your employees.
- You can see their full name, email address, if they are admin or currently employed or not and if they are active or inactive.
- Click here to learn "How does Manage Employees page work?".
- From this page you can add details of your plant/equipment/vehicle details
- You can also put an alert/reminder. For example: X days before the expiry of registration of your plant.
- From this page you can message/send alerts & reminders to your employee individually or by creating a group/project.
- Once you send a message from this page, it will pop up on their record time mobile application. For this to work, they have to be signed in on their mobile app.
Message/Reminder from backend
Notification on app
Employee Leave and Plant Availability:
- From this page, you are able to add & track employees that are on leave and plant/equipment that are on leave for servicing. This will ensure you know what resources you have available at your disposal.
- For this to work, you need to create your plants from “Manage Plant” and employees from “Manage Employees” page.
View Plant Usage:
- In this screen, you can see how busy a particular plant item is and for which dates it is scheduled.
- It is a calendar that shows the various jobs the plan item is assigned.