Invoice page works similar to dockets page. From this page you are able to view all Sent, Received and Emailed invoices.
- From this section you can export csv/excel files or pdf’s.
- move invoices into folders
- You can create folders to make it project specific and set it up in a hierarchy similar to your folders on the computer.
- You are also able to send invoices directly from the backend, filter invoices, view them and much more.
- Similar to dockets templates page, from this page you are able to create new invoice templates, edit existing templates, delete and assign templates to a folder.
- Assigning invoice to a specific folder will automatically be placed into the selected folder for easier file keeping.
Assign Invoice Templates:
- This page lets you assign invoice Templates to Employees through this menu or you can assign them directly before publishing your templates.
- You can nominate who can send invoices to your clients directly.
- Invoice label concept works the same as docket label. However, the labels created on this page are only accessible on invoices.
- Invoice label page lets you create Invoice Labels to mark your invoices. Invoice labels are like tags or post-it notes in the real world, they help you mark off or highlight an invoice to keep track of its status.
- If this section is completed, your banking information is automatically listed on the bottom of your invoices.
- You can also amend the “instruction” or “additional information” text box as required. This will ensure your customers know where to pay your invoice and your company’s terms for payment.
- Once your banking information is entered, please click the save button to save the information.
- Any invoices sent from this point onwards to your clients will automatically display your banking details and additional information.
Banking on Invoice