- From this page you are able to view all Sent, Received and Emailed Dockets.
- From this section you can export csv/excel files or pdf’s.
- move dockets into folders
- You can create folders to make it project specific and set it up in a hierarchy similar to your folders on the computer.
- You can filter, view, approve, download and reject dockets and much more.
- You can create new Docket Templates, you can choose to either start templates from scratch or select a template from the docket bank.
- From this page you are able to edit existing templates, clone, publish and Delete Templates using the red button beside each template.
- You can also assign Templates to specific folders so when a docket is created using that template, it will automatically be placed into the selected folder for easier file keeping.
Assign Docket Templates:
- This page lets you assign Docket Templates to Employees or you can assign them directly before publishing your templates.
- You can assign one docket template to multiple employees at the same time or you can assign them individually. Please ensure you have added your employees before assigning templates.
- This page also highlights which employees are assigned to which templates and you are able to remove/unlink the templates from their profile by clicking on the delete button.
- The templates you(admin) assigns will be displayed on your employees mobile devices automatically on record time app.
- Docket label page lets you create Labels to mark your dockets via the ‘Dockets’ page.
- Docket labels are like tags or post-it notes. They help you mark off or highlight a docket to keep track of its status.
- You can colour code it, use an icon or name it as required. For example: “Processed”, “Invoiced”, “Entered into MYOB or XERO”.
- You are able to create new Docket Labels as well as edit or Delete existing labels from this page.
- You can create universal Terms & Conditions/disclaimer for your templates from this page.
- You can create different disclaimers for different templates as required and load it up on your docket template by adding “Terms & Conditions” element and selecting the desired template.
- You can add new terms and conditions as well as edit and delete existing terms and it will update automatically on all linked templates.
Loading Terms & Conditions when creating a template.
- Create Projects to keep track of your budget and manage project spending.
- Enter your Budget value and select the Templates you wish to count towards the tally.
- This page list Templates that have been created and uploaded by Record TIME as well as other Users/companies.
- You are able to search and preview the templates before installing it in your backend. Either use them exactly as they are or modify them to suit your specific needs.
- Once installed, you will have to go to docket templates to edit it and assign dockets page to assign them.