Yes. You can also use a similar approach to use your mobile app offline/when there is no network.
How to create a draft?
- Create a docket on your mobile application by selecting a "docket template" that has been assigned to you.
- Choose a recipient from the list. You can choose a recipient/s from "Record Time Users" tab or from "Custom Email Clients" and click "Next".
- Complete the necessary information on the docket, go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Docket".
- It will ask you to name your docket. Please name it properly to make it easier to remember when accessing it in the future.
How to retrieve/amend a draft and send it?
- Click the "Three lined icon/Menu" from the left side of your mobile app.
- On the list, select "Saved Dockets" to retrieve your dockets draft.
- You will be able to see all draft dockets if you have more than one saved. That is why it is important to name them correctly to make it easier to access it.
- Click the "docket draft" you are after and amend/update accordingly.
- You can either save the docket again with your amended information or you can send it to your client by clicking "Send Now".
- Once the docket has been sent, you will receive a pop-up window asking "Do you want to delete the saved docket?". If you no longer need it, then you can click "Yes" to delete it from the "Saved Dockets" list.